Kingston High School
Capital improvements were made to the football/soccer field and track thanks to the voter approved 2018 and 2022 capital levies. The softball and baseball fields have had drainage issues that have resulted in competitions being canceled and hosted elsewhere. There are currently no permanent restrooms, concessions, or ticketing at the main football/soccer field, which results in an inability to host post-season play. There are currently no covered bleachers for spectators.
- Install turf fields for baseball and softball fields
- Add lighting to baseball and softball Fields
- Add covered metal grandstands to football/soccer field with announcers booth
- Add a SAGE modular building that will house permanent restrooms, concessions, and ticketing booth
- Projected Start Date: June 2025
- Cost: $11,358,786