At North Kitsap School District, we offer non-profit organizations that provide educational or recreational opportunities for children in North Kitsap the chance to distribute information to students and parents through our flyer distribution service. Our district has moved away from paper flyers and transitioned to an electronic-only distribution system through our service provider, Peachjar. This change reflects our commitment to being more environmentally responsible, embracing innovative technology, and maintaining fiscal responsibility. Approved non-profit partners and government entities can have their eflyers posted online and distributed electronically via email. Flyers are also available on the Peachjar website.
There is a small fee associated with the use of this service.
Community Free Flyer Program Our Community Free Flyer Program offers organizations that host free events, without any fees or membership requirements, the opportunity to post their flyers for free through Peachjar. To determine if your organization is eligible for this service, follow the instructions provided by Peachjar.
Visit peachjar.com to view your school's flyers and sign up for email delivery!
*Note: Parents with students registered in NKSD are automatically signed up for email delivery. You may register with Peachjar to customize your delivery settings and/or sign up to receive flyers from additional schools.
We will not post or distribute materials that:
- Require any printing on behalf of the district.
- Do not contain district disclaimer language.
- Are obscene, lewd or vulgar, or libelous.
- Contain language that is intimidating, demeaning, harassing, or threatening based on race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital or veteran status, including, but not limited to, racial, sexual, or ethnic slurs.
- Promote commercial enterprises.
- Promote the violation of existing laws, regulations, or ordinances, or official school policies, rules, or regulations.
- Proselytize or disparage religious beliefs.
- Policy 4060 Distribution of Materials
- Procedure 4060P Distribution of Materials