ParentSquare for Families
At the heart of ParentSquare is the belief in the power of community. This platform makes it easy to send and receive messages, view school and classroom calendars, RSVP to events, and even directly message teachers and staff. It provides an intuitive and seamless way to stay connected with your child's educational journey. Moreover, it acknowledges our diverse community with multilingual support, allowing messages to be sent and received in your preferred language. Available on any device, ParentSquare can be accessed via a free mobile app for iOS or Android, or through the desktop version at www.parentsquare.com.
We invite all parents and guardians to join us in embracing this tool that allows for a secure, simplified, and streamlined communication experience. By leveraging ParentSquare, we are making strides toward a more engaged, informed, and collaborative school community here at North Kitsap School District.
Here's what you can do with ParentSquare:
Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
Communicate in your preferred language
Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
Participate in group messages
Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
It is important your contact information is up-to-date with your school. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent/guardian using their preferred email address and cell phone number listed in Skyward Family Access. We recommend reviewing your contact information annually.
Note: ParentSquare considers phone numbers marked as a cell phone as a parent/guardian’s primary contact information.
Need to change your contact information?
- Login to Skyward Family Access
- Click on My Account (in the upper right corner)
- If you need to add a cell phone, choose Cell from the dropdown menu and type your cell number in the box.
Click Save to finish.
- What is ParentSquare?
- What is the difference between Skyward Family Access and ParentSquare?
- How can I access ParentSquare?
- How do I activate my ParentSquare account?
- What can I do with ParentSquare?
- Can I control how I receive notifications from ParentSquare?
- Can I use ParentSquare in a language other than English?
- How can I get help if I'm having trouble with ParentSquare?
- How secure is ParentSquare?
- Can I access ParentSquare from any device?
- What if I don't receive an invitation to join ParentSquare?
- Can I opt out of using ParentSquare?
- Parent/Guardian - Getting Stated Guide (English)
- Padre/tutor - Guía de inicio (español)
- Parent/Guardian - ParentSquare Tips (English)
- Padre/Tutor - Consejos de ParentSquare (español)
- Parent/Guardian - ParentSquare Training Video (English)
- Padre/tutor - Video de capacitación de ParentSquare (español)