Middle School Learning
At North Kitsap School District, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and equitable learning environment that empowers every student to thrive. Our commitment to the "All in for All Students" theme drives our approach to middle school learning. We firmly believe that all students, regardless of their backgrounds, abilities, or learning styles, deserve access to a high-quality education. Our carefully designed curriculum reflects this belief, ensuring inclusivity and engagement for all students as they actively participate and reach their full potential.
To cater to the diverse needs of our students, we employ a range of instructional strategies, resources, and supports. Whether it's through differentiated instruction, accommodations, or enrichment opportunities, we are dedicated to providing the necessary support and challenge for each student to succeed. Our passionate teachers create positive and inclusive classroom cultures where every student feels valued and empowered. They foster an environment that promotes collaboration, respect, and empathy, allowing students to develop strong interpersonal skills and a sense of belonging.
We understand that learning extends beyond the confines of the classroom. As such, we encourage students to explore their interests, pursue their passions, and make connections to the real world. Our extracurricular activities, clubs, and community engagement opportunities provide a well-rounded education that goes beyond academics.In collaboration with families and the community, we form a supportive network that nurtures the holistic development of our students. By embracing the unique strengths and talents of each individual, we foster a culture of excellence and lifelong learning.
At NKSD, we are fully dedicated to the success of "All Students." Through an inclusive, empowering, and inspiring learning environment, we prepare our middle school students for academic achievement, personal growth, and active engagement in their communities. Together, we ensure that every student has the opportunity to thrive and reach their fullest potential.
NKSD High School CTE curriculum offers diverse courses preparing students for careers through hands-on training and industry-aligned instruction.
NKSD Middle School ELA: Amplify curriculum blends engaging texts, digital experiences, and critical thinking for student success.
NKSD middle school arts curriculum promotes creativity and artistic skills through choir, band, and visual arts.
Middle school health and fitness curriculum promotes lifelong physical activity, healthy choices, and understanding of human health.
NKSD's middle school math curriculum uses Reveal Math and ALEKS, promoting understanding, adaptability, and bilingual inclusivity.
North Kitsap School District's science curriculum offers engaging, hands-on learning experiences using phenomena-based approach and digital tools.
The North Kitsap Middle School curriculum fosters engaged citizenship via interactive, inquiry-based social studies instruction.
- Policy 2402 - English Language Arts Master-Based Credit
- Procedure 2402P - English Language Arts Master-Based Credit
- Policy 2403 - Math Master-Based Credit
- Procedure 2403P - Math Master-Based Credit
- Policy 2404 - Science Master-Based Credit
- Procedure 2404P - Science Master-Based Credit
- Policy 2405 - Social Studies Master-Based Credit
- Procedure 2405P - Social Studies Master-Based Credit
- Policy 2406 - The Arts Master-Based Credit
- Policy 2407 - Health and Physical Education Master-Based Credit
- Policy 2408 - Integrated Environmental and Sustainability Education Master-Based Credit
- Policy 2409 - World Language Master-Based Credit
- Procedure 2409P - World Language Master-Based Credit
- Policy 2410 - High School Graduation Requirements
- Procedure 2410P - High School Graduation Requirements
- Policy 2411 - Certificate of Educational Competency
- Policy 2412 - Diplomas for Veterans
- Policy 2413 - Equivalency Credit Opportunities
- Policy 2414 - Community Service
- Policy 2418 - Waiver of High School Graduation Credits