- How do I enroll my student online?
- How long does it take to complete the Online Enrollment?
- What documents do I need to enroll my student?
- What if I'm a returning family but can't use my email address for enrollment?
- Can I enroll my child at any time of the year?
- How can I check the status of my child's enrollment application?
- What should I do if I have more than one child to enroll?
- Who can I contact for more help or information?
- I am enrolling my student for the upcoming academic year, but I've noticed that the form is indicating an incorrect grade level for my student?
- How do I know which school my student will attend?
- I've noticed that some of my pre-existing information in Step 2 is outdated. Could you explain why I'm unable to update it directly?
- I’ve submitted an application for next school year. When will I hear from you again?
- Policy 3114 - Part-time, Home-based or Off-campus Student
- Procedure 3114P - Part-time, Home-based or Off-campus Student
- Policy 3115 - Students Experiencing Homelessness: Enrollment Rights and Services
- Procedure 3115P - Students Experiencing Homelessness: Enrollment Rights and Services
- Policy 3116 - Students in Foster Care
- Procedure 3116P - Students in Foster Care
- Policy 3120 - Enrollment
- Procedure 3120P - Enrollment
Student Records Office18360 Caldart Ave NE Poulsbo, WA 98370
Fax (360) 396-3937
Choice Academy & NKOA
25800 Siyaya Road NE Kingston, WA 98346
David Wolfle Elementary School27089 Highland Road NE Kingston, WA 98346
Hilder Pearson Elementary School15650 Central Valley Road Poulsbo, WA 98370
Kingston Middle School9000 NE West Kingston Road Kingston, WA 98346
Kingston high School26201 Siyaya Avenue NE Kingston, WA 98346
North Kitsap High School1780 NE Hostmark Street Poulsbo, WA 98370
Poulsbo Elementary School18531 Noll Road NE Poulsbo, WA 98370
Poulsbo Middle School2003 NE Hostmark Street Poulsbo, WA 98370
Richard Gordon Elementary School